fast and first

LIONEL MESSI RETURNS TO ARGENTINA SQUAD

Lional Messi will return to international football after previously announcing his retirement, according to the Argentina FA.

"I see that there are a lot of problems in Argentina football and I don't want to create more. I don't want to cause harm, on the contrary, my goal was to help in any way I could. ...

There are many things that need to be fixed in Argentine football. But I prefer to help from inside rather than stand on the outside and criticism. A lot of things ran through my head on the day of the [Copa America] final. And I seriously considered leaving the team. But I love my shirt and my country too much.

I want to thank all the fans who wanted me to keep playing for Argentina. I hope we can give them joy very soon."


ESPN FC,GOAL.COM,

Share:

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Followers

Labels