fast and first

I'm the no-panty girl: Yana Gupta

Right after she was caught offguard, Yana Gupta tags herself as the 'no-panty' girl and the day as the officially funniest day of her life. What do you expect after a wardrobe malfunction? Shock or embarrassment? Item girl Yana Gupta, who was recently caught on camera without panties, has chosen to take the incident in her stride and be very sporting about it. Where any lesser girl may have cringed and disappeared from the scene in sheer embarrassment, Yana suggests half-jokingly that she should perhaps now endorse some underwear brand! "I used to be known as an item girl. Now I will be known as a no-panty girl. I should do an ad for some underwear brand with a tag line saying: 'I've got them NOW'." she tweets wittily on her Twitter account. Yana further goes on to blog why and how the 'malfunction' happened. "For past three weeks I have been rehearsing for a particular dance television show. While doing all the splits and various crazy dance moves, I kept getting irritated by my panties getting stuck in my ass. Now imagine at all times I am being shot by cameras as I rehearse so it just didn't look good that after every crazy step I'm trying to adjust 'myself'. So I thought I'll sort out the issue by simply not wearing undies as I wear pants for rehearsal," she wrote. Yana continues, "That day I had no time to go home after rehearsal in order to make it to the charity event. I packed my bag in the morning, put my make up, dress, shoes in it but guess what I forgot! Yes I openly admit...I did forget something 'slightly' essential to pack. I just pulled my dress down every few steps, but it didn't help! I had no clue it could be seen. I had no clue till I saw the pictures today, now should I cry over this?" Yana claims that such things do not matter much and actually calls it 'the officially funniest day of her life'. Yana, through Twitter requests her fans, "I have only one thing to say. For God's sake! Stop looking at those pictures! I don't want anyone getting a heart attack here." Now, surely Yana isn't the only girl out there who takes such liberties with her innerwear once in a while. We know for sure that many girls beset with similar problems, prefer to do the same. Their saving grace is they do not have cameras clicking them at awkward moments! We at timesofindia.com understand the intricacies of the matter and give a big Thumbs Up to Yana for her sporting attitude!
Share:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was staгting to doubt thаt it was pоssible to find dесent content
fοг οnce, I was getting sick оf the retarded drivel І fіnd on а dаilу basіѕ, thаnk
yοu.
Also visit my weblog get taller

Asad shah said...

womens underwear online I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Followers

Labels

Blog Archive